When I was a little girl, I relied on my parents to guide my decisions about everything.
當我還是小姑娘的時候. 一切事情我都依靠父母來決定。
To get married is one of the most important decisions you can make in life.
結婚是你一生中最重要的決定之一。
This is a decision of life and death.
這是生死攸關的決定。
You should consult your supervisor before you decide which topic to write about.
在你決定寫哪個題目之前必須請教你的導師。
When making decisions concerning migration, investment etc. , we'd better ask help from expert.
在作關于移民、投資等決定之前最好請教專家。
This decision symbolizes a turning point of my life.
這個決定標志著我人生的轉折點。
We can't follow blindly all of our parents' advice.
我們不能盲目地采納父母所有的意見。
Making decisions is a tough job.
作決定是件困難的事情。
My decision to become a teacher is largely due to my parents' encouragement.
我想當老師的決定很大程度上是由于父母的鼓勵。
The decision of furthering my study in US opens a new window for me.
到美國深造的決定為我打開了一扇新的窗戶。
I must be doited to make that decision.
作那樣的決定我一定是頭暈了。
Once a wrong decision is made, rarely is there an opportunity to amend for it.
一旦作出錯誤的決定,幾乎很難有機會來彌補。