雅思詞組1:be removed from與…遠離,與…疏遠;被免職;被從…排除
There are fat soluble vitamins which can bestored for quite some time by the body and there are water soluble vitaminswhich are removed more rapidly from the body and so a regular daily intake ofthese ones is needed.
脂溶性維生素能在體內儲存很長時間,而水溶性維生素從體內被清除則更迅速,因此需要每天攝取。
近義詞組:keep...at arm's length
雅思詞組2:be replaced with被…取代
We would like the current reading room tobe replaced with a small gym.
我們想把現在的閱覽室改成小健身房。
近義詞組:be substituted for
雅思詞組3:be responsible for對…負責
A:Do you think the hotel should beresponsible for the loss?
A:你覺得旅館應該對損失負責嗎?
B:Of course.
B:當然。
近義詞組:assume responsibility for
雅思詞組4:be satisfied with對…感到滿意
A:Are you satisfied with the teachingmethod of my English teacher?
A:你對我英語老師的教學方法滿意嗎?
B:Not at all
B:一點也不。
近義詞組:be content with
雅思詞組5:be shocked to do震驚地做
We were quite shocked to discover that only9% of people here in the UK make an effort to recycle their household waste.
我們非常震驚地發現,在英國只有9%的人會回收家庭垃圾。
雅思詞組6:be shouted at遭到怒斥
As you can see, 93% of respondents had hadsome kind of problem. A surprisingly large percentage-24% had had their cardamaged in some way, but the main type of incident was being shouted at-69% hadexperienced that.
正如你們看到的,93%的受訪者遭遇了某種問題。24%人的車在某種程度上遭到破壞,這一比例大得令人震驚,但最主要的是遭到怒斥一一69%的人有過這樣的經歷。
雅思詞組7:be sick with患…病
A:Hi Mike, so what happened to you lastweek?
A:喂,邁克,你上周怎么了?
B:Oh,I was sick with the flu.
B:哦,我得了流感。