New Words
新單詞
calculate v.
計算
licence n.
許可證,執照
focus(on) v.
集中
domestic adj.
國產的,本國的
roommate n.
同室人
wood n.
木材
magazine n.
雜志,期刊
German n.
德語
Phrases & Expressions
短語
ask for leave
請假
1.Can you help calculate our import duty?
1.你能幫我們算一下進口稅嗎?
Yes, just let me finish this task, then I'll help you.
行,讓我先把這工作完成后再幫你們算。
2.Can you tell me where I might apply for an import licence?
2.你能告訴我在哪兒辦理申請進口執照嗎?
Yes, on the second floor, Room 213.
在二樓213室。
3.Can we focus this year just on our domestic business?
3.今年我們能集中搞國內貿易嗎?
I agree.
我同意。
4.Can we ask for leave to see our roommate in the hospital?
4.我們能請假去醫院看望我們同寢室的同學嗎?
No, the math teacher said we shouldn't miss the class.
不行,數學教師說我們不應該缺課。
5.Can she come with us to the computer center?
5.她能同我們一起去計算機中心嗎?
Yes, just ask her.
能,你們只管去邀請她好了。
6.Can we make this from wood?
6.我們能用木材制作這種產品嗎?
What? According to the contract, it must be steel.
什么!根據合同規定,要有鋼材制造。
7.Can I get a direct bus to the insurance company?
7.我坐公共汽車能直達保險公司嗎?
Yes, take the No.4 bus, at the sixth stop you are there.
可以,你乘4路公共汽車,第6站下車便是。
8.Can we take the books and magazines out of the reading room?
8.我們能把書和雜志帶出閱覽室嗎?
No, you can't.
不行,不能帶出去。
9.Can that unit give us a higher rate of interest?
9.那個單位能給我們更高的利率嗎?
Maybe, all depends on their business.
有可能,這取決于他們的買賣好壞。
10.Can you speak German?
10.你能講德語嗎?
Yes, I can, because I lived in Germany when I was a child.
我能,因為我小的時候生活在德國。
11.We can't take the contract out, can we?
11.我們不能把合同拿出去,是不是?
No, we can't, read it here.
不能拿出去,要看就在這兒看。
12.I can lift this heavy box, can't I?
12.我能把這一只笨重的箱子抬起來,你看我能嗎?
Yes, try it.
能,不妨試一試。