李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.
李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎么了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.
約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.
約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
n. 溫度,氣溫,體溫,發燒