A:Three_five_one _four_one_two_zero
351_4120
B:Five_nine_one_seven_four_eight_six
591_7486
A:Hello.This is the SBC Corporation.May I help you?
喂,這是SBC公司,我能幫你什么忙嗎?
B:Hello,This is Mr.Green speaking.
喂,我是格蘭先生。
A:Good morning.SBC Corporation.May I help you?
早上好,SBC公司,我能幫你什么忙嗎?
B:Could you please give me the international division.
請幫我接國際部好嗎?
A:Hold on a minute,please.
請稍候。
B:Can you please connect me with the export department?
請接出口部好嗎?
A:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.
稍候,我幫你接過去。
May I speak to.Mr.Chen please?
我能和陳先生講話嗎?
A:I'll connect you to him.
我接過去給他。
B:Would you please transfer me to the production department?
請轉生產部好嗎?
A:I'll put you through.
我幫你接過去。
I'll ring him for you.
我幫你轉給他。
I'll get him for you.
我幫你轉給他。
Just a moment,please.
請稍候。
Just a second,please.
請稍候。
One moment,please.
請稍候。
Who's calling,please?
]請問你是誰?
May I ask who's calling?
請問你是誰?
May I tell him who's calling?
我能告訴他是誰打來的嗎?(即:請問你是誰?)
May I let him know who's calling?
我要讓他知道是誰打來的?
May I have your name,please?
請問你的姓名?
I can't hear you very well.Please speak a little louder.
我聽不清你講的話,請大聲一點。
Please speak a little more slowly.
請說慢一點。
May I have your name again,please.
再次請問您尊姓大名?
This is Mitchell Gallagher.
我是米契爾•加拉赫爾。
I'm sorry,could you repeat that,please?
對不起,請再說一遍好嗎?
I beg you pardon.
請再說一遍。
I'm sorry,we seem to have a bad connection.
對不起,好像電話線路不好。
Could you spell your name,please?
請你拼出你的姓名好嗎?
Could you please tell me how your name is spelled?
請你告訴我你的名字怎樣拼好嗎?
How do you spell you name,please?
請問你的姓名如何拼出?
That's J_O_V_A_N_O_I_C_H,Jovanovich.
那是J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,Jovanovich.
J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,I've got it .Thank you.
J_O_V_A_N_O_V_I_C_H,我知道了,謝謝。
A:What can I do for you,Mr.Brown?
布朗先生,有什么地方我能為你效勞嗎?
B:Could I have the order department,please?
請接預訂部好嗎?
A:Who do you wish to speak to,sir?
先生,你希望和誰講話?
B:I'd like to speak to the department manager,please.
我想和該部門的經理進話。
A:That would be Mr.Lin.
那里林先生。
B:May I speak to Mr.Xu?
我能和許先生講話嗎?
A:Can I ask what you're calling in reference to ?
請問關于什么事?
B:Can I tell him what it's in reference to ?
我能告訴他(即:請問)有什么事?
What number have you dialed?
你打多少號碼?
I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.
恐怕你打錯了。
There's no one here by that name.
這里沒有這個人。
I'm sorry,he's tied up at the moment.
對不起,他此刻正在忙。
I'm sorry,he's busy at the moment.
對不起,他此刻正在忙。
I'm sorry,he's not available at the moment.
對不起,他此刻沒空。
I'm sorry,he can't come to the phone at the moment.
對不起,他此刻無法接電話。
A:I'm sorry,he's not at his desk.
對不起,他不在辦公位上。
B:Could you tell him to call me back as soon as possible?
請告訴他盡快回我的電話好嗎?
A:I'm sorry,he's away from his desk.
對不起,他離開辦公桌了。
B:Will you ask him to call me back in about an hour?
請告訴他大約一小時后回我的電話好嗎?
A:I'm sorry,he just walked away from his desk.
抱歉,他剛離開辦公桌。
A:I'm sorry,he's not in at the moment.
對不起,他不在。
B:May I leave a message?
我能留言嗎?
n. 公司,法人,集團