11) Maybe Cantonese cuisine will suit you. 粵菜可能會適合您的口味。
12) Would you like to try our house specialty? 您想嘗嘗我們的招牌菜嗎?
13) It's very popular with our guests. 它非常受歡迎。
14) It's served by the dozen. 它是按打賣的。
15) What is today's special? 今天的特價菜是什么?
16) Today's special is..., with a 40% discount. 今天的特價菜是......,有6折優惠。
17) How do you cook it? 這道菜是怎么做的?
18) What is it like? 這是怎樣的一道菜?
19) It's crisp/tasty/tender/clear/strong/spicy/aromatic. 它很酥脆/可口/鮮嫩/清淡/濃烈/辣/香味撲鼻。
20) It looks good, smells good and tastes good. 這道菜色香味俱全。
21) It's a well-known delicacy in Chinese cuisine. 它是中國菜的一道有名的佳肴。
22) You'll love it. 您會喜歡它的。
23) It's for 4 persons. 這道菜是供4個人用的。
24) It's out of season. 這個已經過季了。
25) Why not try our buffer dinner? 要不要試試我們的自主晚餐呢?
26) The beef barbecue is terrific! 牛肉燒烤可是棒極了。
27) If you are in a hurry, I would recommend... 如果您趕時間,我推薦您......
28) Which brand of milk/beer/cigarettes/wine/... would you prefer?您喜歡什么牌子的牛奶/啤酒/香煙/葡萄酒/......?
29) It will stimulate the appetite. 它會刺激你的胃口。
2. 確認細節
1) Are you on a special diet? 您對飲食有什么特別的要求嗎?
2) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?是不是把費用計到您酒店的賬上?
3) How would you like you egg/coffee/steak?您喜歡我們怎樣做您點的雞蛋/咖啡/牛扒?
4) Would you like your fried eggs sunny-side up? 您點的煎蛋是不是只煎一面,蛋黃朝上?
5) Would you like your beer draught or bottled? 您喜歡扎啤還是瓶裝啤酒?
6) This wine is only served by the bottle. How about ...? It's served by the glass.這種酒我們只按瓶出售。......怎么樣?我們可以按杯出售。
7) With ice or without ice, sir?先生,請問是否要加冰嗎?
3. 日式餐廳推薦菜式
1) What kind of food is the tempura? 甜不辣是什么樣的菜?
2) It's fish, pawns and assorted vegetables dipped in batter and then deep fried until crisp.那道菜用魚、蝦仁和各種蔬菜沾面糊,然后一直炸到松脆。
3) It's very popular with both Japanese and foreign guests. 它很受日本人和外國人喜歡。
3. 日式餐廳推薦菜式
4) The tempura dinner comes with sashimi. Will that be fine? 甜不辣晚餐加生魚片,這樣好不好?
5) I would recommend the “Chawanmushi”/“Sukiyaki”.我建議您點一個蒸雞蛋羹/日式火鍋。
6) It's an egg custard with chicken, shrimp and gingko nuts. 那是加雞肉、小蝦、杏仁蒸的蛋羹。