11. I'll call the doctor, I'll call the ambulance.
我去叫醫生,我去叫救護車。
12. Help is on the way, ma'am.
很快就會有人來幫忙了,女士。
13. Everything will be alright.
一切都會好起來的。
14. Don't worry, leave it to me.
別擔心,有我呢,包在我身上。
15. Do you need some Aspirine? Do you need some pain-killers? Do you need some sleeping-pills? Do you need some bandages? Do you need some plasters? Do you need some absorbent cotton?
您是否需要一些阿斯匹林呢?你是否需要些止痛片呢?您是否需要一些安眠藥呢?您是否需要一些繃帶呢?您是否需要一些膠布呢?您是否需要一些藥棉呢?
16. Are you feeling better now?
您感覺好些了嗎?
(二)客人遺失物品
1. My bag was stolen, and my passport was in it.
我的包被偷了,護照還在里面呢。
2. I am sorry to hear that, Sir.
我們對此深表遺憾,先生。
3. Would you tell us when and where you last saw it?
您最后見到它是什么時候什么地方呢?
4. Could you describe it, please?
您能不能描述一下它是什么樣子的?
5. Shall I call the police for you, Sir?
我為您報警好嗎?先生。
6. Is that all you can do?
你們能做的就只有這些了嗎?
7. Get me a manager, I want to speak to him right now.
我要見你們的經理,我要求馬上見他。
8. I am afraid we had warned you to mind your valuable, Sir, and if you excuse me , I'll find our duty manager for you.
很抱歉,我們已經警告過您小心您的貴重物品,先生。如果您允許的話,我去為您叫值班經理來。