電話用語
(一)撥打、找人電話
1. Good morning. is that nursing department? 早上好!是護理部嗎?
2. Yes, can I help you? 是的,我能幫助你嗎?
3. Well , I'd like to speak to head nurse Huang.是的,我想找黃護士長。
4. Hold the line, please. 請等一下。
5. Sorry, keep you waiting. She is not here. May I take you message? 對不起,讓你久等了。護士長不在。需要留言嗎?
6. Thanks.謝謝。
7. I'll call back later. Bye. 我回頭再打給她。
?。ǘ┙勇犽娫?
1. Hello. This is the surgery department. 你好,這是外科。
2. This is Mary speaking. Can I talk to doctor Wang? 我是馬麗,我能找一下王醫生嗎?
3. He has an operation this morning. Do you have anything urgent? 他有一個手術今天上午。你有急事嗎?
4. Yes, I think so. 是的。
5. Well I'll tell him as soon as he comes back. May I take your telephone number? 等他回來后我馬上告訴他。你能不能留下你的電話號碼?
6. It is 95678312 行, 號碼是95678312。
7. All right. 9568312. I got it. Bye. 9568312。 我記下了。再見。
(三)結束電話對話
1. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later. 我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。
2. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight. 我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。
3. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow? 有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?
4. I won't keep you any longer. 我不耽誤你時間了。
5. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office. 我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。