James, you've been watching TV for the whole evening. What's on?
詹姆斯,你整個晚上都在看電視。在看什么?
It's a science program on the origin of the universe. I'll give a presentation on it in my class tomorrow.
這是一個關于宇宙起源的科學節目。我明天要在我的課上做一個關于它的報告。
Hello, do you have "The Best of Mozart"?
你好,你們有《莫扎特精選集》嗎?
Um, sorry, we've just sold out. But we can order one for you. If you give us your number, we'll call you when the CD arrives.
對不起,我們剛賣完。但是我們可以為您訂一個。如果你給我們你的電話號碼,CD一到我們就給你打電話。
W'd better be going now, or we'll be late for the train.
我們最好現在就走,否則趕不上火車了。
No rush. It's 8:30 now. We still have two hours.
不著急。現在是八點半。我們還有兩個小時。
I am so tired of driving all those hours to work.
我厭倦了開車那么長時間去上班。
Yeah. I know what you mean. I used to drive two hours to work each way. But now, I live within walking distance of my office. I don't even need a bike.
是的。我明白你的意思。我過去常常開兩個小時的車去上班。但是現在,我住的地方離我的辦公室走路就能到。我甚至不需要自行車。
Hi, Andy. I didn't see you in Professor Smith's class yesterday. What happened?
嗨,安迪。我昨天沒在史密斯教授的課上見到你。發生了什么事?
Well, I had a headache. So, I called him and asked for sick leave.
嗯,我頭痛。所以,我打電話給他請了病假。