Wouldn't that be great? I feel excited just thinking about it.
那樣很偉大吧?我只要想到它就很興奮。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
Cathy, do you mean we'll use the computer to travel around the world,
凱茜,你的意思是我們將來可以使用電腦來周游世界,
entering and exiting countries in seconds and visit all the historical sites?
幾秒鐘就可以出國、回國并參觀所有的歷史遺址?
That's right! Just imagine never having to pack a suitcase!
對的!只要想象一下無需帶行李該多棒!
We would not only be able to travel around the world,
我們不但能夠周游世界,
but also go to study in any world famous universities we wanted to.
同樣能夠到任何我們想去的世界著名大學學習。
That could be really exciting! But I still find it hard to imagine.
那可能是很令人興奮!但是我還是很難想象。
You would see it but you couldn't dip your toes in the sea or eat the foods you saw.
你可以參觀,但是你不能把你的腳趾浸入到海中,品嘗你看到的食物。
You would not experience it.
你將無法體會。
Well, if they invented virtual reality holidays, I'd go on an around-the-world tour.
嗯,如果他們發明了虛擬的假期,我就來進行一次環球旅行。
Tom, what would you like to do if someone gave you the chance?
湯姆,如果有人給你這個機會,你想干什么?
I don't really know.
我還不知道。
Personally, I'm more interested in virtual universities than virtual reality holidays.
就我來說,我對虛擬大學的興趣比對虛擬假期的興趣更大。
I'd like to go to a world-famous university, like Stanford.
我想去世界著名的大學,例如斯坦福大學。
But I guess, a virtual university just wouldn't be the same, would it?
但是我想,虛擬的大學還是會有所不同,是不是?
True, but just think - you would be able to study in such a world-famous university without going out of your room!
是的,但是只是想想—你不需要走出家門就能在世界著名的大學學習!