Hi, Jane!
嗨,簡!
How are you, Mr. Martin?
最近過得怎么樣,馬丁?
Fine. It's nice to see you.
挺好的,見到你很高興。
So, are you enjoying the party?
那么,派對玩得開心嗎?
Yeah, it's great.
是的,很棒。
The music, the food, everything.
音樂,美食,一切都好。
How time flies!
時光飛逝啊!
I can't believe all you kids are graduating
我簡直不敢相信你們這些孩子就要畢業了。
and this might be the last time I see some of you for a long time.
也許,這次聚會后我和你們短期內都不會見面了。
Yeah, and I'll never forget your interesting lectures and your sense of humor.
是啊,我永遠都不會忘記,你上課風趣還富有幽默感。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Er… Do you have any plans for the summer before you go to college?
呃……那進大學前的這個暑假你打算做什么呢?
Well, I've applied for a job in a supermarket as a salesgirl.
嗯,我應聘了一家超市的售貨員。
Do you happen to know anyone else with plans for the vocation?
你知道其他人暑假都有什么打算嗎?
Lisa is applying for a part-time job in a restaurant
麗薩打算在一家餐館做兼職,
and Tim is going to be a volunteer in a museum.
提姆計劃在一個博物館做志愿者。
Oh, excuse me.
噢,抱歉。
Tim seems to be leaving.
提姆好像要走了。
I've got to talk to him.
我先過去和他說幾句。
Bye.
再見。