Hello, Zhang Ming.
你好,張明。
This is Yukio.
我是幸男。
I called you, but there was no answer.
我給你打過電話,但沒有人接。
So I have to leave a message.
所以我留個口信。
I plan to return to Japan in July.
我計劃7月份回日本。
But I have to leave right now.
但我現在得走了。
Because there was a terrible earthquake in my hometown this morning.
因為今天早上,我的家鄉發生了一場可怕的地震。
I am really worried about my family.
我真的很擔心我的家人。
We plan to play Ping-Pong this weekend, but I cannot make it.
我們計劃這個周末打乒乓球,但我去不了了。
What a pity.
真遺憾。
I am so happy to be with you these days.
我很高興這些日子能和你待在一起。
You are so active and you can always bring me so much happiness.
你很活潑,總能給我帶來特別多的快樂。
I will never forget the days we spent.
我永遠不會忘記我們一起度過的日子。
Thank you so much for helping me with my poor Chinese.
非常感謝你幫助我學習中文。
It is hard to say goodbye.
要說再見真的很難。
But I have to.
但我必須這么做。
I am at the airport and my flight is leaving.
我現在在機場,航班要起飛了。
I think I will visit China again and we can meet soon.
我想我會再來中國的,我們很快就能見面。
I believe our friendship will last forever.
我相信我們的友誼將永存。
See you.
再見