Seven: Wow! So many apples here. They are my favourite.
7.哇!這里有好多蘋果啊。它們是我的最愛。
Yes, apples are good, but I like oranges best.
是的,蘋果很好,但是我最喜歡橘子。
Question: What is the woman's favourite fruit?
問題:這個女說話者最喜歡的水果是什么?
Eight: When will the foreign students arrive at our school tomorrow?
8:留學生們明天什么時間到我們學校?
At 9 o'clock in the morning and the welcome party will start at 9:15.
早上9點到,歡迎會在9點15分開始。
Question: When will the foreign students arrive?
問題:留學生們幾點到?
Nine: Are we driving to the Century Park, Tony?
9:我們要開車去世紀公園嗎,托尼?
Well, it's difficult to find a parking space there. Let's take the underground.
嗯,在那里很難找到停車位。我們坐地鐵去吧。
Question: How will they go to the Century Park?
問題:他們要怎么去世紀公園?
Ten: What a day! It's raining again.
10:多么糟糕的一天啊!又下雨了。
Yes, it is. It has rained for a whole week. Hope it will be sunny tomorrow.
對,是的。已經下了一周了。希望明天能晴朗起來。
Question: How's the weather today?
問題:今天的天氣怎么樣?
Eleven: Hey, John. Any plans for your summer holiday?
11:嘿,約翰。暑假你有計劃嗎?
I'm going to visit my uncle in Beijing. What about you?
我要去北京看望我的叔叔。你呢?
I'll go to a language camp in London with my classmates.
我要和我同學一起去倫敦參加一個語言訓練營。
Question: What will John do in the summer holiday?
問題:約翰暑假要去做什么?
Twelve: Tom, go to the store down stairs and get some salt for me. I'm busy cooking.
12:湯姆,去樓下的商店給我買些鹽。我正忙著做飯。
Ok, mum. I'll go right away.
好的,媽媽。我這就去。
Question: Where does this dialogue probably take place?
問題:這段對話可能發生在哪里?
Thirteen: This pair of shoes looks perfect on you, Sir.
13:先生,這雙鞋您穿起來特別合適。
Thanks, but it's a little bigger.
謝謝,但是有一點兒大了。
Ok, try on this pair, please. Size 41.
好的,那您試一下這雙。41碼。
Question: What's the probable relationship between the two speakers?
問題:這兩個對話者可能是什么關系?
Fourteen: I happened to meet your sister Lucy in the supermarket. She didn't recognize me at first.
14:我在超市正巧碰見了你的妹妹露西。她剛開始沒有認出我。
It's not surprising. You've put on too much weight recently. It's time for you to do something.
這并不奇怪。你最近長胖太多了。你是時候采取措施減肥了。
Question: What does the woman suggest the man do?
問題:女說話者建議男說話者做什么?