Read the paragraphs and put them in the correct order to make a story.
讀文章,按照正確順序排列故事。
Paragraph 1 Mr Wind was very proud. He liked showing off his strength all the time.
第一段 風先生很自豪。他總喜歡炫耀自己的力量。
One day, Mr Wind met Mr Sun and said, 'People always think that we're as strong as each other.
一天,風先生遇到太陽先生說:“人們總是認為我們彼此都很強壯。”
I think I'm stronger than you. Shall we have a competition?'
我想我比你更強壯。我們比試一下好嗎?
Paragraph 2 'Can you see that man over there?
第二段 “你能看見那邊的一個人嗎?
Let's see who can get his coat off in the shortest time,' said Mr Wind.
讓我們看看誰能在最短的時間內使他脫掉外套。”風先生說。
'That's a good idea. You go first,' said Mr Sun.
太陽先生說:“好主意。你先開始。”
Paragraph 3 Mr Wind blew and blew. Soon his face became red.
第三段 風先生吹啊吹。不久他的臉開始變紅了。
However, he still could not get the man's coat off.
然而,他還沒有讓那個人脫掉外套。
Mr Wind became very angry and he began to blow hard.
風先生很生氣,他猛烈地吹。
The man held his coat more tightly in the wind because he was cold.
這個人在風中更加緊密地裹好外套,因為他很冷。
Mr Wind felt very tired and looked disappointed.
風先生感到很累,看起來很失望。
'Let me try,' said Mr Sun. He shone brightly.
太陽先生說:“讓我試一試。”他照耀大地。
Soon it became warmer and warmer. The man felt very hot and started sweating.
沒過多久,天氣變得越來越暖和。
He took off his coat. Mr Wind's face became red again.
他脫掉外套,風先生的臉再次變紅了。
'You win, Mr Sun,' said Mr Wind sadly. 'I'm not as strong as you.'
風先生悲傷地說:“太陽先生,你贏了。我不及你強壯。”
Paragraph 5 'Don't feel sad,' said Mr Sun.
第五段 太陽先生說:“別傷心。”
'Strength is not always important. I think we're as strong as each other.
“力量并不是很重要。我想我們彼此都很強壯。
I can make plants grow and you can push boats forward. Let's be friends forever.'
我可以讓植物生長,你可以讓船只前進。讓我們永遠成為朋友吧!”
'I agree,' said Mr Wind and he smiled.
風先生笑著說:“我同意。”