Dear Dr. Know, There are too many rules!
親愛的百科博士,規矩太多了!
At 6: 00 a. m. my mom says, "Get up now and make your bed!"
早上6點,我媽媽說:“現在起來整理床鋪!”
After breakfast, my mom always says,
早餐后,我媽媽總說,
"Don't leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen! "
“不要把臟盤子放在廚房里。”
After that, I run to school because I can't be late.
之后,我跑去學校,因為我不能遲到。
At school, we have more rules
在學校,我們有更多的規矩。
—don't be noisy, don't eat in class,
不要吵鬧,上課不要吃東西,
My dad says I can't play basketball after school because I must do my homework.
我爸爸說我放學后不能打籃球,因為我必須做作業。
I can play only on weekends.
我只能在周末玩。
After dinner, I can't relax either.
晚飯后,我也不能放松。
I must read a book before I can watch TV.
我必須先看一本書,才能看電視。
But I have to go to bed before 10: 00.
但是我必須在10點之前上床睡覺。
Rules, rules, rules! It's terrible!
規矩,規矩,全是規矩!這太糟糕了!
What can I do, Dr. Know?
百科博士,我該怎么辦?
Molly Brown, New York
莫莉·布朗,紐約
Dear Molly, I know how you feel.
親愛的莫莉,我知道你的感受。
People always tell us,
人們總是告訴我們,
"Don't do this! " or "You can't do that! "
“別這樣做!”或者“你不能這么做!”
But think about it, Molly.
但想想看,莫莉。
There are a lot of things you can do.
你可以做很多事情。
You can play basketball on weekends.
你可以在周末打籃球。
You can watch TV after you read a book.
你可以在看完一本書后看電視。
Parents and schools are sometimes strict,
家長和學校有時很嚴格,
but remember, they make rules to help us.
但是記住,他們制定規則是為了幫助我們。
We have to follow them.
我們必須遵循。
Good luck! Dr. Know
祝你好運!百科博士。