The most interesting museum I've ever been to is the American Computer Museum.
我去過的最有意思的博物館是美國計算機博物館。
They have information about different computers and who invented them.
這里有很多種類的電腦以及其發明人的資料。
The old computers were much bigger. It's unbelievable that technology has progressed in such a rapid way!
老式的計算器體積十分龐大。現在技術日新月異,簡直不可思議。
I've also learned that there was a special computer. It could play chess even better than humans.
我了解到還有一種特殊的電腦。它下棋的水平比人類都高。
I wonder how much more computers will be able to do in the future.
我特別想知道未來的計算器能做什么?
I've recently been to a very unusual museum in India, the International Museum of Toilets.
在印度,我剛去了一個非同尋常的博物館,這就是國際廁所博物館。
I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw so many different kinds of toilets there.
當我看到各式各樣的廁所出現在我面前的時候,我簡直不敢相信自己的眼睛。
The museum teaches people about the history and development of toilets.
博物館介紹了廁所了歷史,以及發展情況。
It also encourages governments and social groups to think about ways to improve toilets in the future.
博物館也鼓勵政府和社會組織考慮如何改進未來的廁所。
Last year I went to the Hangzhou National Tea Museum. It's a relaxing and peaceful place near a lake.
去年,我去了杭州國家茶博物館。它位于湖的旁邊,是一個輕松平和的地方。
The tea art performances show how to make a perfect cup of tea with beautiful tea sets.
茶藝表演給我們展示了如何用精美的茶具沏一壺好茶。
Watching the tea preparation is just as enjoyable as drinking the tea itself.
觀看茶的制備過程像喝茶一樣享受。
I've finally realized why my grandpa loves drinking tea and collecting sets.
我終于知道為什么我的爺爺那么喜歡喝茶,并且酷愛收集茶具。