Teacher:Hello, Jenny! You look tired.
老師:你好,珍妮!你看起來很累。
Nurse:Well, today was a busy day in my office. One boy hurt himself in P.E. class.
護士:嗯,今天我在辦公室里忙了一天。一個男孩上體育課時傷了他自己。
Teacher:What happened?
老師:發生了什么事?
Nurse:He was running under the hot sun and then he felt sick and fell down.
護士:他在炎熱的太陽下跑步,然后他感到惡心并且跌倒了。
Teacher:Yes, the weather is very hot today.
老師:是的,今天天氣非常熱。
Nurse:He cut his knee, so I washed the cut and put some medicine on it. Then I put a bandage on it.
護士:他摔破了膝蓋,因此我(給他)清洗了傷口并且在上面敷了些藥,然后用繃帶包扎了一下。
Teacher:Was the cut serious?
老師:傷口嚴重嗎?
Nurse:Not really, but I also took his temperature. Luckily he didn’t have a fever. I told him he should rest.
護士:不很嚴重,但是我也給他量了體溫。幸運的是,他不發燒。我告訴他應該休息。
Teacher:What else happened?
老師:還發生了別的什么?
Nurse:One girl had a nosebleed. I told her to put her head down to stop the blood. Oh, and another boy got hit on the head with a baseball bat.
護士:一個女孩鼻出血。我告訴她把頭低下來止血。哦,另一個男孩被棒球拍擊中了頭部。
Teacher:That sounds bad. I hope he’s OK…
老師:那聽起來很糟糕。我希望他沒事……
Nurse:I hope so, too. He was taken to the hospital to get an X-ray.
護士:我希望也是這樣。他被送到醫院做了個X光檢查。