Ms. Steen: OK, now I want to hear everyone's predictions about the future.
斯蒂恩女士:好的,我現在想聽聽每個人對未來的預言。
Girl 1: Well, I think there will be more people.
女孩1:嗯,我認為將有更多的人。
Ms. Steen: More people? OK. What else?
斯蒂恩女士:更多的人?好的。其他呢?
Boy 1: I think that there will be less free time.
男孩1:我認為人們將有更少的空閑時間。
Ms. Steen: I hope not!
斯蒂恩女士:但愿不會!
Girl 2: Well, I think there will be fewer cars.
女孩2:嗯,我認為將有更少的車。
Ms. Steen: You do?
斯蒂恩女士:是嗎?
Girl 2: Yes, people will use the subways more.
女孩2:是的,人們將更多地使用地鐵。
Ms. Steen: That's a great idea. let's hear another prediction.
斯蒂恩女士:那是一個好主意。讓我們聽聽另一個預言吧。
Boy 2: There will be less pollution.
男孩2:將有更少的污染。
Ms. Steen: That will be good for the earth!
斯蒂恩女士:那將對地球有好處!
Girl 1: I think there will be fewer trees. And cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot more people.
女孩1:我認為將有更少的樹,并且城市將會很大并且擁擠,因為將有更多的人。