Kangkang Helps Baby Monkey
康康幫助小猴子
Kangkang meets Baby Monkey on his way home in the afternoon.
下午康康在回家的路上遇到了猴寶寶。
What's up, Baby Monkey?
小猴子,你怎么啦?
I can't find my way home.
我找不到回家的路。
Let me help you.
讓我來幫助你。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
Whose home is this?
這是誰的家?
I don't know. It's not my home.
我不知道,這不是我家。
Is this my home?
這是我的家嗎?
No, it isn't. It's Mr. Tiger's.
不,不是的。這是老虎先生的家。
Excuse me, Mr. Lion.
打擾了,獅子先生,
Where's Baby Monkey's home?
請問小猴的家在哪兒?
It's there.
在那邊。
There? Thank you.
那邊?謝謝了。
Here we are. This is your home.
我們到了。這是你的家。
Oh, my dear son!
哦,我親愛的兒子!
Oh, Mom!
哦,媽媽!
It's very kind of you.
你真是太好了。
Thank you for your help.
感謝你的幫助。
Bye!
再見。