Ms.Manson: You look worried, Paul.
曼森女士:你看起來很憂慮,保羅。
Paul: I am, Ms.Manson. I'm having trouble learning English.
保羅:是的,曼森女士。我學英語有困難。
Ms.Manson: You said you liked English. What's the problem?
曼森女士:你說過你喜歡英語。有什么困難?
Paul: I can't get the pronunciation right.
保羅:我不能準確發音。
Ms.Manson: Well, listening can help. Why don't you listen to English songs on the radio and repeat the difficult words?
曼森女士:哦,聽會有幫助。你為什么不通過收音機聽英文歌曲,并且重復那些很難的單詞呢?
Paul: That's a good idea. But what about all the new words? I forget a lot of the new words.
保羅:那是個好主意。但是所有的新單詞呢?我忘記很多生詞。
Ms.Manson: You can always write the new words in your notebook and review them from time to time. You can even study on the subway on the way to school.
曼森女士:你可以一直把新單詞寫在筆記本上,不時地復習它們。你甚至可以在上學的路上坐地鐵時學習。
Paul: That might really help! Thanks.
保羅:那也許確實有所幫助!謝謝。
Ms.Manson: Can you understand when people talk to you?
曼森女士:當人們和你說話時,你能聽懂嗎?
Paul: Well, not always. Sometimes I just don't understand what people are saying.
保羅:哦,并不總是(能聽懂)。有時,我就是不明白人們在說什么。
Ms.Manson: Why don't you join an English language club to practice speaking English? The English club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
曼森女士:你為什么不加入一個英語語言俱樂部來練習說英語呢?英語俱樂部在星期二和星期四放學后開放。
Paul: Maybe I'll go. The only other problem is that I don't get much writing practice.
保羅:也許我會去。僅有的另外一個問題是我沒有得到大量的寫作練習。
Ms.Manson: Maybe you should find a pen pal.
曼森女士:也許你應該找個筆友。
Paul: That sounds like a fun way to practice writing. Thanks, Ms.Manson.
保羅:那聽起來像是練習寫作的一個有趣的方法。謝謝你,曼森女士。