Are you excited about the Super Summer Camp, Bob?
鮑勃,參加超級夏令營你感到興奮嗎?
Not at all, Jenny.
珍妮,我一點也不興奮。
Why? What's wrong?
為什么?怎么了?
Look at this timetable!
看看這張課程表。
Let me see...You have math at 8:30, science at 10:30, lunch at 12 o'clock, French at one o'clock and history at three o'clock.
讓我看看。你八點半上數學課,十點半上科學課,12點吃午飯,下午一點上法語課,三點上歷史課。
Ugh! It's like school!
啊,這就像學校一樣!
No, Jenny. At school, I have P.E. and a little free time.
不,珍妮,在學校我有體育課,還有一點自由活動時間。
But you see what I have at the camp!
但是你看看我在夏令營上的都是什么課!
That's too bad.
太糟糕了。
It's not cool and I'm not very happy about it.
這讓我不爽,我不是很開心。
But my parents think it's good for me.
但是我父母認為這對我有好處。
I see. Is there time for swimming or basketball?
我了解,那你有游泳或打籃球的時間嗎?
I know you are a good basketball player.
我知道你是個很棒的籃球運動員。
Well, there's a basketball game on Saturday and swimming training on Sunday.
嗯,星期六有籃球比賽,星期天會進行游泳訓練。
That's good. Hey, what time is the game on Saturday?
那很好。對了,周六的比賽是幾點?
It's at 9:30.
九點三十。
Can I go and watch you play?
我能過來看你比賽嗎?
Yes, of course.
當然了。