(In a clothing store)
(在一家服裝店里)
Jane:Maria, look! Kangkang and Michael are over there.
簡:馬麗亞,看!康康和邁克爾在那兒。
Maria:Oh, everyone is preparing for our fashion show.
馬麗亞:哦,大家都在為時裝秀做準備。
Jane:Hi, Kangkang. What would you like to buy?
簡:嗨,康康。你想買什么?
Kangkang:I'd like this T-shirt and the cotton pants with two big pockets. What do you think of them?
康康:我想要這件T恤和那件帶有兩個口袋的棉褲。你覺得怎么樣?
Jane:They look very nice. What about you, Michael?
簡:它們很漂亮。你呢,邁克爾?
Michael:I want to buy a windbreaker so that I will look great.
邁克爾:我想買一件防風夾克,這樣我看起來會比較酷。
Maria:What size do you take?
馬麗亞:你穿多大號的?
Michael:Size M. How about the blue one?
邁克爾:M號。那件藍色的怎么樣?
Jane and Maria:Perfect!
簡和馬麗亞:非常好!
Kangkang:It's such a cool windbreaker that you should buy it at once. What do you want, Jane?
康康:這件防風夾克太酷了,你應該立即買下來。你想要什么,簡?
Jane:I want a purple silk hat and a cotton dress.
簡:我想要一個紫色的絲綢帽和一件裙子。
Maria:And I want a leather jacket.
馬麗亞:我想要一件皮夾克。