Kangkang:What's your favorite snack, Michael?
康康:你最喜歡的小吃是什么,邁克爾?
Michael:Oh, it's a sandwich with butter, honey and a pear.
邁克爾:哦,是三明治加黃油、蜂蜜和梨子。
Jane:Could you tell us how to make it?
簡:你能告訴我們怎么做嗎?
Michael:Sure. First, take two pieces of bread and put some butter on them. Next, cut a pear into small pieces carefully. Then put them on the bread lightly. After that, put some honey over the pear slowly. Finally, put the pieces of bread together.
邁克爾:當然。首先,拿兩塊面包,在上面涂上黃油。然后,把梨子切成小片。輕輕地把梨子放在面包上。然后,慢慢地在梨子上加上一些蜂蜜。最后,把面包片合在一起。
Kangkang:Would you mind if we learn to make it from you?
康康:你會介意我們跟你學習怎么做嗎?
Michael:Of course not. Let's do it together.
邁克爾:當然不會。我們一起做吧。
(A few minutes later)
(幾分鐘以后)
Jane:Kangkang, you did quite well.
簡:康康,你做的不錯。
Kangkang:Thanks. But I think you did better than I. Wow, Michael did best of all.
康康:謝謝。但是我覺得你做的比我好。哇哦,邁克爾做的最好。
Michael:Thank you. Practice makes perfect.
邁克爾:謝謝。熟能生巧。