(Wang Wei is talking about the photos with his friends.)
(王偉在和他的朋友們討論照片。)
Wang Wei:Hi, Michael! Which do you like better, plants or animals?
王偉:嗨,邁克爾!你最喜歡哪張,植物還是動物?
Michael:I like animals better. I keep a pet dog. I think animals are friendlier.
邁克爾:我更喜歡動物。我養了一只狗。我覺得動物們更友好。
Wang Wei:Why do you think so?
王偉:你為什么這么認為?
Michael:Because animals are our friends. They make us happy.
邁克爾:因為動物是我們的朋友。它們讓我們很開心。
Wang Wei:I like plants better. I think roses are the nicest of all the flowers.
王偉:我更喜歡植物。我覺得玫瑰是所有花中最美麗的。
Michael:But they can't play with you. What about you, Maria?
邁克爾:但是它們不能陪你玩。你呢,馬麗亞?
Maria:I like birds. They are beautiful, and they can sing to us.
馬麗亞:我喜歡鳥。它們很漂亮,還能給我們唱歌。
Jane:I like cats best because they are cuter than other animals.
簡:我最喜歡貓,因為它們比其他動物更可愛。
Kangkang:I like both plants and animals. As we know, they are both important to us. We share the same world with them.
康康:動物植物我都喜歡。我們都知道,它們對我們都很重要。我們和它們擁有同一個世界。