November 30
十一月三十日
Dear Grandpa, Did you see the stamp on this letter?
親愛的爺爺,您看見這封信上的郵票了嗎?
Please send it back to me for my collection.
請把它給我寄回來作為我的收藏。
This morning, Everyone in my class brought his or her favorite hobby to school.
今天早晨, 我們班每名學生都將他或她最喜歡的業余愛好帶到了學校。
I showed my stamp collection to the class.
我向同學們展示了我的集郵。
Danny showed us his family tree.
丹尼向我們展示了他的家族樹。
It was a real tree, and it was huge.
這是一棵真正的樹, 而且非常高大。
I really enjoyed Jenny's hobby.
我非常欣賞珍妮的愛好。
Her hobby is gardening.
她的愛好是園藝。
Last summer, she grew lots of wonderful fresh vegetables.
去年夏天,她種植了許多新鮮蔬菜。
She brought some of them to school.
她將其中的一部分帶到了學校。
Our teacher says that gardening is enjoyable and easy to learn.
我們的老師說,園藝很有趣,學起來也很容易。
Everyone can take part in gardening.
人人都可以參與園藝。
Then Jenny had a very good idea.
然后珍妮想到一個好主意。
She said that we should organize a gardening club!
她說我們應該組建一個園藝俱樂部!
Many classmates supported the idea.
許多同學支持這個想法。
We will all study gardening this winter.
今年冬天我們都將學習園藝。
Then next year we can have a school garden.
然后第二年我們就會有一座校園花園。
We can work in it daily and take good care of it.
我們可以每天在里面勞作,并且好好照顧它。
Jenny and I joined the club.
珍妮和我加入了俱樂部。
So did most of our classmates!
我們中的大多數同學們也加入了俱樂部!
Please write back to me soon.
請快點給我回信吧。
I miss you!
我想念您!
Love, Brian
愛您的,布瑞恩。
There are lots of beautiful stamps.
美麗的郵票有許多。
Do you collect stamps?
您集郵嗎?