Activity 2b Role-play the conversation.
活動 2b 分角色表演對話。
Read Jane's diary entries about her vacation and answer the questions.
閱讀簡這篇關于她假期的日記并回答問題。
Monday, July 15th
7月15日,星期一
I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
今天早上我同家人抵達馬來西亞的檳榔嶼。
It was sunny and hot, so we decided to go to the beach near out hotel.
這里陽光明媚而且天氣很熱,因此我們決定入住附近的海灘酒店。
My sister and I tried paragliding.
我妹妹和我嘗試了滑翔傘。
I felt like I was a bird.
我覺得自己就像一只鳥。
It was so exciting!
真的很刺激!
For lunch, we had something very special—Malaysian yellow noodles.
而午飯我們則吃了一些非常特別的馬來西亞黃面條。
They were delicious!
真的很美味!
In the afternoon, we rode bicycles to Georgetown.
下午,我們騎自行車去了喬治城。
There are a lot of new buildings now, but many of the old buildings are still there.
現在已經有很多新的建筑物,但許多老建筑還在。
In Weld Quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we saw the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago.
檳城是喬治城真的很有年頭的地方,我們在這里看到了100年前中國商人的房屋。
I wonder what life was like here in the past.
我想象著過去的生活。
I really enjoyed walking around the town.
我真的很喜歡繞著這座城鎮去散步。
Tuesday, July 16th
7月16日,星期二
What a difference a day makes!
這一天發生了很多事!
My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today.
今天我和父親決定前往檳榔山。
We wanted to walk up to the top, but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train.
我們想要走到山頂,但開始下雨了,因此我們決定乘火車。
We waited over an hour for the train because there were too many people.
我們等了一個多小時的火車,因為人實在太多了。
When we got to the top, it was raining really hard.
當我們到達山頂,雨越下越大。
We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold.
我們沒帶雨傘,整個人都又濕又冷。
It was terrible!
太糟糕了!
And because of the bad weather, we couldn't see anything below.
而且由于惡劣天氣,山下的風景我們什么也看不見。
My father didn't bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.
我父親錢沒帶夠,因此我們只吃了一碗米飯還有一些魚。
The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
這些食物的味道好,因為我很餓!
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!