Read about Lisa's weekend and answer the questions.
讀一讀這篇關于麗薩的周末的文章并回答問題。
A Weekend to Remember
難忘的周末
My sister finished high school two weeks ago.
我姐姐兩周前高中畢業了。
As a special gift, our parents took us to India.
作為一份特殊的禮物,我爸媽帶著我們去了印度。
Last weekend was interesting but scary.
上個周末很有意思,不過也很可怕。
We went camping in a small village in India.
我們去印度的一個小村莊露營。
First, we took a long bus ride to a lake in the countryside.
我們先乘坐長途公共汽車到了一個村子的湖邊。
There we put up our tents and made a fire to keep us warm and cook food on.
在那里我們架起帳篷,生火取暖并做飯。
On the first night, we just sat under the moon and told each other stories.
在頭一天夜里,我們就坐在月光下給彼此講故事。
But I was so tired that I went to sleep early.
但是我太累了,所以早早就睡著了。
The next morning, my sister and I got a terrible surprise.
第二天早上,我姐姐和我被嚇了一大跳。
When we looked out of our tent, we saw a big snake sleeping near the fire.
當我們往我們的帳篷外面看時,我們看見一條大蛇正在篝火附近睡覺。
I was so scared that I couldn't move.
我是那么害怕,一動都不敢動。
We shouted to our parents to let them know about the danger.
我們對父母大聲叫喊,想讓他們知道我們的危險。
My dad started to jump up and down in their tent.
我爸爸開始在他們的帳篷里上下跳躍。
This woke the snake up and it moved into the forest near the lake.
這驚醒了蛇,于是它爬到湖附近的森林里去了。
My dad told me later that snakes don't have ears but can feel things moving.
后來我爸告訴我,蛇沒有耳朵,但是能夠感到東西的震動。
He also told me it was important not to go near a snake.
他還告訴我不要靠近蛇,這很重要。
This was a very useful lesson for me.
這對我來說是非常有用的一課。