Good morning, Steven! Have you got my guitar?
早上好,斯蒂文!你拿了我的吉他嗎?
Oh, no! Karen!
哦不!卡倫!
What do you mean, "oh, no!"?
你說“哦不!”是什么意思?
I think I left it… on the dining table!
我好像……掉在餐桌上了。
But I've got a music lesson this afternoon!
但我下午有音樂課!
I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Karen.
我很抱歉,我真的很抱歉卡倫。
Well, it doesn't matter. I can share with Judy.
好吧,沒事。我可以和朱迪一起用。
No, you can't. Judy is ill in hospital.
恐怕你不行。朱迪生病住院了。
I'm sorry to hear that.
聽到這個消息真難過。
I hope she will be better soon.
我希望她能快點好起來。
Karen, I usually go home for lunch, so I can bring the guitar at lunchtime.
卡倫,我一般回家吃午飯。所以我可以午餐時間回去拿吉他。
Don't worry, Steven. It's all right. See you later.
別擔心,斯蒂文。都行,待會見。
See you.
再見。