Dear Tina, Long time no see.
親愛的提娜,好久不見。
How have you been in Hong Kong?
你在香港怎么樣了?
I'm fine in Guangzhou, but I am moving to Wuhan next month.
我在廣州很好,但我下一個要搬到武漢去了。
These days I'm busy putting everything in the boxes.
這些天我忙著把所有東西放到盒子里去。
It's really a tiring job, but it brings me many beautiful memories of the past.
這項工作十分疲憊,但也給我帶來許多過去的美好回憶。
Yesterday, while I was putting things away, I saw a brown toy bear.
昨天,當我在把東西搬走的時候,我看見了一只棕色的玩具熊。
It was a gift from Sally.
那是薩利給我的禮物。
Do you still remember her?
你還記得她嗎?
She was a tall girl with big eyes and a cute nose.
她是一個高個子女孩,有著大大的眼睛和可愛的鼻子。
She always wore a pink dress printed with white roses.
她總是穿著一條印有白色玫瑰花圖案的粉紅連衣裙。
I will never forget the happy days we spent together.
我永遠不會忘記我們一起度過的快樂時光。
Now, five years has passed since we met last.
自從我們上次見面,五年已經過去了。
How I missed you and her!
我是多么的想念你們啊!
I'm planning to visit her in Shanghai this summer vacation.
我計劃著這個暑假去上海拜訪她。
Would you like to go with me?
你想和我一起去嗎?
Please write to me soon, and tell me your decision.
請盡快回信,并告訴我你的想法。
Yours, Kate.
你的,凱特。