Scene Three I can't wait for my next loose tooth.
場景三 我迫不及待地盼著下一顆牙松動呢。
Mom, look , it came out at last!
媽媽,看,終于掉出來啦!
Put it under your pillow.
把它放在枕頭底下,
The Tooth Fairy will come to take it away tonight.
牙仙子今晚會來把它拿走的。
Mom, look, I got a coin from the Tooth Fairy!
媽媽,看,牙仙子給了我一枚硬幣!
Really? Keep the coin instead of spending it.
是嗎?保存好這枚確幣,別花了哦。
I can't wait for my next loose tooth.
我迫不及待地盼著下一顆牙松動呢。
I feel uncomfortable with an empty space in my teeth.
我牙齒里有一塊空缺,感覺不舒服。
Don't worry. A new one will grow soon.
別擔心,新牙很快就會長出來的。
加分句
掉牙之后可以這樣和媽媽說:
Mom, look, it came out at last!
媽媽,看,終于掉出來啦!
I can't wait for my next loose tooth.
我迫不及待地盼著下一顆牙松動呢。
adj. 不舒服的,不自在的