Scene Two Don't make it too sharp.
場景二 別(削)太尖了。
Your pencil is too short to use.
你的鉛筆太短了,不能用了。
Can you sharpen a new one for me?
媽媽,你能給我削支新的嗎?
Sure.
當然可以。
But don't make it too sharp.
但別削太尖了。
Do you like this pencil sharpener?
你喜歡這個轉筆刀嗎?
Yes, it works great and holds the pencil shavings inside.
是的,它很好用,里面能存放鉛筆屑。
But I like to sharpen pencils with a knife.
但我喜歡用鉛筆刀。
Look, what a mess you have made.
你弄得一團糟,
Pencil shavings are everywhere!
到處都是鉛筆屑!
Sorry, Mom. Can you help me sharpen them?
對不起,媽媽,嫌幫我把它們削尖嗎?
魔力句
想讓媽媽替你削鉛筆時,一定要用魔力句哦:
Mom, can you sharpen the pencil for me?
媽媽,可以替我削這支鉛筆嗎?
I Mom, don't make it too sharp.
媽媽,別削太尖了。
v. 使 ... 尖銳,變銳利,加劇(苦痛等)