Scene Five It was just a test. No big deal.
場景五 這只是一次考試而已,沒什么大不了的。
I didn't do well on the test.
我沒考好。
Cheer up. It was just a test. No big deal. We don't study for test scores.
振作起來,這只是一次考試而已,沒什么大不了的,我們不是為了考試分數而學習。
You look unhappy. What happened?
你看起來悶悶不了的,怎么了?
I failed the math exam.
我數學沒考及格。
It's time for you to try harder.
你應該更努力的學習了。
Your school grades dropped a lot.
你成績退步了很多啊。
I'm sorry, mom. I'll try harder.
對不起,媽媽,我會更努力的。
魔力句
考試沒考好,媽媽要批評你時,可以用下面的魔力句來抵擋哦:
It was just test. No big deal.
這只是一次考試而已,沒什么大不了的。
We don't study for test scores.
我們學習不是為了考試分數。
I'll try harder.
我會更努力的。
It's time for me to try harder.
我該更努力了。
adj. 不快樂的,不高興的