Uh, do you, uh, need any help, sir?
先生,您需要幫助嗎?
The ATM's broken or something. It won't give me my cash.
這臺自助機是不是壞了。我取不了錢。
Uh, sir, this is a cupcake ATM, not a real ATM.
先生,這是一個紙杯蛋糕自助機,并不是自動柜員機。
But, I need cash...whoa!
但我需要現金... 嗚喔!
I don't like having my time wasted, cupcake bear.
蛋糕熊,我可不喜歡浪費時間。
I have a flight to Tokyo in an hour. I need a cupcake with 2/3 dark chocolate batter, heavy cream frosting...exactly an inch thick.
我去東京的航班一個小時后起飛。我要三分之二的巧克力面糊,奶油的糖霜... 要剛好一英寸厚。
Sprinkles on one half. I would like you to crush exactly three pistach...
只有一半撒裝飾。一定要放剛剛好三個開心果果碎...
Aah! What's going on? What's happening?
啊!出什么事情了?發生了什么?
Here you are, ma'am. One cupcake fresh from the oven.
給您,女士。新鮮出爐的紙杯蛋糕。
Is this some kind of joke?
開什么玩笑?
What the heck, little bro?
搞什么鬼,老弟?
This is completely unprofessional.
這太不專業了。
Okay, let me just go see what's going on in the kitchen.
好的,讓我去看看廚房里怎么了。
Where do you think you're going? You can't leave us hanging!
你要去哪里?不能把我們丟在這里傻等著!
Come on, man! -I'm losing my mind back here! -I don't want to wait anymore!Whoa, hold up!
別這樣,老兄!- 我在這后邊排隊排得快抓狂了!-我不想再等了!拿著!
Okay, look, just calm down, and I'll get everyone a cupcake. Let's see. One, two, three, eight, nine...Ah, just say an even 30. Wait, what? ! No, no!
好吧,大家聽著,冷靜下來,我會讓大家都買到紙杯蛋糕的。我數數。一,二,三,八,九...就算差不多三十個吧。等等,什么?!不!
Stop, stop, stop! Oh, why are there so many? ! No. Steady...Come on, stop! Shut down! Turn off! Huh? No!
停下,停下!為什么會有這么多?!不。鎮定點...快點停下!關閉程序!關機!啊?不要!
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Uh, just, uh, just a minute, sir. Just having some technical issues.
額,那個,馬上就好,先生。只是有點技術故障。
Okay, please, everyone, just calm...-Get the bear!
好的,拜托,大家都冷靜...-抓住那只熊!