Hey, bears, you forgot your groceries!
嘿,熊熊們,你們忘拿商品了!
Ice cream stop.
冰激凌攤。
Hi, what can I get for you today?
嘿,今天想來點什么?
Hey, there. Uh, I'll have the...Chocolate drumstick.
嘿,那個。我想要...巧克力甜筒。
Coconut pop.
椰子冰棒。
Ice bear would like a surprise.
給北極熊隨便來一個。
Here you go.
拿好了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Thanks. So what do we owe you?
謝謝。我們該給你多少錢呢?
This one's on the house. Tote life.
請你們吃的。環保袋生活。
Oh, tote life. - Tote life.Tote life! - Ow!
哦,環保袋生活。- 環保袋生活。環保袋生活!- 哎呀!
I'll get some napkins.
我去拿紙巾。
Ugh, what's your problem?
呃,你怎么回事兒啊?
Oh, my gosh. I'm so, so sorry.
哦,天哪。真的是太不好意思了。
Oh, hey, we have the same tote, see?
哦,嘿,我們的環保袋是同一款唉!
Oh, yeah, we do. Oh, but I'm still sorry about...
是啊,我們的一樣。哦,但是我還是很抱歉...
Don't worry about it. Tote life, right?
沒關系啦。環保袋生活,對吧?
Tote life?
環保袋生活?
Yeah. Bye, cutie.
沒錯。再見啦,小鮮肉。
Tote life.
環保袋生活。
Just grab a few of these. Oh, geez, too many. Get in there! Perfect. Oh, no. Uh, panpan, do you still need napkins?
就拿幾張。哦,天哪,太多了。塞回去!完美。哦,不是吧。哦,胖胖,你還要餐巾紙嗎?
I need nothing.
不用了。
Okay. What am I gonna do with all these? Uh, maybe there's a trash can.
好吧,那我該把這些紙巾怎么辦呢?哦,那好像有個垃圾桶。
Uh, I, mean I would never waste all these napkins. I'm going to save them for later in my tote.
呃,我是說,我才不要浪費紙巾呢。我要把它們裝起來一會兒用。
Yeah, man. Tote life. - Tote life.
沒錯,環保袋生活。- 環保袋生活。
Respect. Keep real.
說得好?;畛鲎晕摇?/div>
These totes are the best. Plus, they hold, like, 40 napkins.
這些環保袋太棒了。而且,里面裝了,大概四十張餐巾紙。
I finally feel like I'm a part of something.
我終于感到融入社會了。
Ice bear also feels acceptance.
北極熊也覺得被接受了。
This was our key to fitting in. We're living the life...tote life.Tote life. - Tote life.
這就是我們融入社會的關鍵。我們需要過...環保袋生活。環保袋生活。- 環保袋生活。
And here's your small popcorn. Open your tote.
這是你們的小份爆米花。打開環保袋。