Samples! Fresh peaches. Take a sample.
試吃!新鮮的桃子。試吃一下吧。
Good morning. Could I have one of those?
早上好。我能嘗一個嗎?
Of course. Here you are.
當然可以。給你。
One more, please. Thank you.
請再給一個。謝謝。
Ooh, more samples.
哦,還有更多的試吃。
Thank you.
謝啦。
Hey, Grizz, don't you think we've had enough samples for one day?
嘿,棕熊,你不覺得我們今天已經吃的夠多了嗎?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可聽不懂你在說什么。
Ooh! Is that chili?
噢!那是辣椒嗎?
Fresh cookies. A sample for you.
剛出爐的餅干。給你一個試吃。
Um, I'm kind of full.
額,我已經吃飽了。
Please. Come on. I'm gonna start taking this personally if you don't try it.
拜托了。來嘛。如果你不吃,我就會以為你這是對我個人有意見。
Okay, okay. Look. I'm eating it.
好啦,好啦。看。我吃著呢。
Yum, yum, yum, yum...Actually, that was pretty good. What's that nutty flavor?
啊唔啊唔啊唔啊唔...其實吧,還挺好吃的。堅果味道是哪兒來的?
That would be all the peanuts, cashews, walnuts, and macadamia nuts that are in there, courtesy of the nut shack.
因為里面放了花生 、腰果、 胡桃,還有澳洲堅果。跟我們的堅果小屋打個招呼吧。
Susie made them. Hi, Susie.
這些都是蘇希做的。你好,蘇希。
Hey.
你好。
Peanuts? !
花生?!
Peanuts. Yep. That's what I said.
是的。花生。就是它。
So did you want to buy some cookies?
所以你想買點我們的餅干嗎?
Oh, my gosh!
哦,天哪!
Huh? Cookies? Oh, no. Panpan! Man down! Man down!
什么?餅干?噢,不。小熊喵!有人倒下!有人倒下!
What's happening?
發生了什么事情?
He's got crazy peanut allergies, man. Bro, talk to me, buddy!
老兄,他有非常嚴重的花生過敏癥。跟我說話啊,兄弟!
Regrets...
腸子悔青了...
Oh, no, you beautiful fool!
噢,不,你這個可愛的傻瓜!
Quickly, we've got to cancel it out with other food.
快點,我們要拿其它的食物來抵消一下過敏癥。
Give me those apples. Those nectarines look good, too.
給我點那個蘋果。那些油桃看起來也不錯。
Hang on! I'm coming!
等等!我來了!