Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
安靜,小寶貝,不要說話,
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
媽媽給你買一只知更鳥。
And if that mockingbird don't sing,
如果那只知更鳥不會唱歌,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
媽媽給你買一枚鉆石戒指。
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
如果那鉆石戒指黯然失色,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.
媽媽給你買一面穿衣鏡。
And if that looking glass gets broke,
如果那鏡子破碎了,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat.
媽媽給你買一只比利羊。
And if that billy goat won't pull,
如果羊不好玩,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
媽媽給你買一輛馬車還有一只牛。
And if that cart and bull turn over,
如果馬車壞掉了,
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover
媽媽給你買一只羅浮狗。