We got next.
輪到我們了。
One velcro wallet. One cellie.
我的尼龍搭扣錢包。你的手機。
Be careful with this, please. It is my life and soul in rectangular form.
拜托,小心輕放哦。我的身家性命可全在這個小方塊里了。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
沒問題。
Ice bear has ninja stars.
白熊的忍者鏢。
Grizz for three. One, two, three! Game time! Hunh!
和我一起數到三。一,二,三!上場!哈!
Buckets! Unh!
投籃!啊!
I'm open! W-wait not too fast. Ow! Time out. Time out.
傳給我!等等,別太快。噢!暫停。暫停。
I got this. I got this! Defense!
看我的。看我的!防守!
My bad.
我的錯。
Wow. Nice shot, man.
哇。好球,伙計。
Oof.
噢。
Aah-yee! Out-of-bounds.
哎喲!界外球。
I got it! Pick and roll. Pick and roll.
我來接!擋拆,擋拆。
It's long!
差太遠了!
Sorry.
對不起。
Ice bear meant to do that.
白熊故意的。
Outlet! Outlet! Cut baseline. Back door. Triangle offense. Play seven.
傳出來!傳出來!去底線。從弱側切入籃下。用三角戰術。像數字"7"那樣。
Ooh!
噢!
Yay! Whoo! Boom. Boom. Yes. Oh, yeah! Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah.
耶!噢!嗚,太棒了。哦!耶。
Wait, we're still up 20, right?
等等,我們還領先二十分,對嗎?
Ha-ha! Game time. Hunh!
哈哈!游戲時間。哈哈!
Good job, bros. I'm proud of you.
干的漂亮,兄弟。真為你驕傲。
I saw improvement. And I saw heart. And you can't teach heart.
你的球技見長啊。也看到了你的誠心。這可是教不來的。
Wait a sec. Did we forget something?
等下。我們是不是忘了什么?
The backpack.
背包。
The backpack! My wallet.
背包!我的錢包。
Ice bear ninja stars.
白熊的忍者鏢。
I thought for a second there. You said we left our stuff back at the court.
讓我來捋一捋:你說我們把東西落在球場了,
Because my phone is in there, and if I lost that, I would totally freak out.
而我的手機在里面,如果我掉了手機,我會抓狂的。
We left your phone. Aaaaah!
我們把你的手機落那兒了。啊!
Oh, it's gone. Somebody jacked us!
沒了。我們被搶劫了!
No, no, no, no. Noooooooo!
不,不。不!
Police! Police! Police!
警察!警察!警察!
Whoa, sorry guys. I'm already writing this ticket.
抱歉,我正在開罰單。
No, no. We were robbed. T-the guy had a knife a-a-and one eye.
不。我們被搶劫了。那個人有把刀,而且只有一只眼睛。
They stole my phone, my apps, my soul!
他偷了我的手機、 我的應用 、我的靈魂!
Ice bear wants justice.
白熊想要法律制裁他。
Arrest somebody! Use your gun! Wait, where's your gun?
逮捕他!用你的槍!等等,你怎么沒有槍?