Here, you poor dear, now get back in the bed or you would never get better.
給你,可憐的寶貝,現在回到床上,否則你是不會好的。
What's that?
那是什么?
My stomach is making noise.
我的肚子發出的聲音。
Do you think it's from not eating?
是因為餓了嗎?
Oh, my, stomachache is definitely a sign of serious flu.
哦,我的天,胃痛,絕對是嚴重的流感的征兆。
I've got the temperature too.
我的體溫也過高。
I've got just the thing.
我找到了很好的東西。
Very good Medicine.
很不錯的藥。
I don't want to take the medicine.
我不想吃藥。
Oh, you don't take a whole bottle, you wear it.
哦,你不是吃一瓶藥,你是要戴著它。
Now I am hot.
現在,我很熱。
Better be careful, if your fever gets too high, your ears may start to swell.
最好小心,如果你的發熱過高,你的耳朵可能會開始膨脹。
Oh, no. I think they are burning up.
哦,不。我感覺像著火了一樣。
Wrap his head in a towel.
用毛巾包住他的頭。
That would help.
這樣會有用的。