Thousands of bees left a town after landing on the back of a car when their queen got stuck in its boot.
因為蜂后被困在了一輛車的后備箱里,數以千計的蜜蜂停留在車尾,隨后離開了某個小鎮。
Tom Moses who works at a nearby national park, noticed a "brown patch" on the back of the car after the owner parked it to do some shopping.
在附近一家國家公園工作的湯姆·摩西,在車主停車去買東西的時候,注意到那輛汽車的后面有一塊“棕色的斑點”。
When he looked closer, he realized it was a huge group of bees.
他走近一看,才意識到那是一大群蜜蜂。
Moses said: "I have never seen that many bees in one spot. It was very unusual.
摩西說:“我從沒在一個地方見過那么多蜜蜂。這實在是太不尋常了。
They were very close together and there was a lot of noise and movements.
它們靠得非常近,飛來飛去的,并且有很多噪音。
It was interesting to see such a strange sight.
能看到這么一個奇怪的景象是很有趣的。
But there were a lot of people around and I was a bit worried about the bees and the people stopping to look.
但是當時周圍有很多人,我有一點擔心那些蜜蜂還有駐足觀看的人。
I thought that someone might do something stupid."
我當時想有些人可能會做些傻事。”
Moses called two local bees specialists who helped removed the bees by attracting them into a box.
隨后,摩西給當地的蜜蜂專家打電話,他們通過將蜜蜂吸引到一個盒子里,從而幫忙轉移了蜜蜂。
Moses spent three hours looking after the bees and was stung five times.
摩西花了三個小時來照看那些蜜蜂,并且被叮了五次。
He said, "My stings are a bit painful but I am pleased that all worked out and I could help.
他說:“我被叮的地方有點疼,但是我很高興一切都解決了,并且我能幫上忙。
People need to realize that bees are valuable and they should be looked after."
人們需要意識到蜜蜂是有價值的,并且他們應該被照顧。”
Questions 3 and 4 are based on the news report you have just heard.
請根據你剛剛聽到的新聞報道回答問題3和問題4。
Question 3. What do we learn about Tom Moses?
問題3. 關于湯姆·摩西,我們知道了什么?
Question 4. What do we know about the bees on the back of the car?
問題4. 關于車后面的蜜蜂,我們知道了什么?