Question 5. W: Aren't you discouraged by the slow progress your staff is making?
問題5. 女:你因為事情進展緩慢而感到沮喪嗎?
M: Yes. I think I will give them a deadline and hold them to it.
男:對。我想我得他們定個截止時間,讓他們在規定時間內完成。
Q: What is the man probably going to do?
問題:男士可能會做什么?
Question 6. W: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the visitors' parking is? I left my car there.
問題6. 女:打擾一下,你能告訴我游客停車場在哪兒嗎?我把我的車放在那里了。
M: Sure. It's in Lot C. Over that way.
男:好的。游客停車場在C區。就在那邊。
Q: What does the woman want to know?
問題:女士想知道什么?
Question 7. W: You look great! Now that you've taken those fitness classes.
問題7. 女:你看起來太棒了!幸虧你參加了那些健身課程。
M: Thanks. I've never felt better in my life.
男:謝謝你。我這一生從來沒感覺這么好過。
Q: What does the man mean?
問題:男士是什么意思?
Question 8. W: I really admire the efficiency of your secretaries.
問題8. 女:我真的很欣賞你秘書的效率。
M: Our company selects only the best. They have a heavy workload and we give them a lot of responsibilities.
男:我們公司只選擇最棒的人才。他們的工作量很大,我們讓他們承擔很多職責。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
問題:說話者在談論什么事情?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載