Question 15. I was so angry yesterday! My biology teacher did not even let me explain why I missed the field trip. He just wouldn't let me pass!
問題15. 昨天我很生氣!我的生物老師甚至沒有讓我解釋,我為什么會錯過實地考察。他就是把我拒之門外了。
That doesn't seem fair. I'd feel that way too if I were you.
這似乎不公平。如果我是你我也會這么想。
What does the man imply?
男人的意思是什么?
Question 16. I really can't stand the way David controls the conversation all the time. If he is going to be at your Christmas party, I just won't come.
問題16. 我實在無法忍受大衛一直掌控著話語權。如果他參加你的圣誕晚會,我肯定不會去。
I'm sorry you feel that way, but my mother insists that he come.
我很抱歉你有這樣的感受。但是我媽堅持要他來參加。
What does the woman imply?
女人的意思是什么?
Question 17. You're taking a course with Professor Johnson. What's your impression so far?
問題17. 你在上約翰森教授的課。感覺怎么樣?
Well, many students could hardly stay awake in his class without first drinking a cup of coffee.
許多學生在上他的課之前如果不喝一杯咖啡提神就無法保持清醒。
What does the man imply?
男人的意思什么?
Question 18. Have you ever put a computer together before?
問題18. 你以前組裝過電腦嗎?
No, never. But I think if we follow these instructions exactly, we won't have much trouble.
從來沒有。但我認為,如果我們安全按照說明來辦,應該就不會有大麻煩。
What are the speakers going to do?
談話者的意思是什么?