誰負擔運費呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
那是屬于買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
我們希望常規的發貨時間是什么時候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?
懲罰延遲發貨有什么保證呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我們現在開始開會好嗎? Shall we start the meeting now?
謝謝你出席今天的會議。 Thank you for attending todays meeting.
在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
我們暫停一下,10分鐘后繼續。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.
請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
今天就到這兒了。 Thats all for today.
讓我們今天就到此為止吧。 Lets call it a day.
下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
對不起,星期二我無法參加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
所以,我要進行下一階段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
在你接著干之前,我有一個問題。 Before you go on, I have a question.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
當然,你什么都可以問。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎? Would you please clarify your question?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
最后會有時間發問的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
我們怎么會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
那是一個很難回答的問題。 Thats a tough question to answer.
一共要花多少錢呢? How much will all this cost?
目前我要多討論那個問題。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我查對一下然后送還給你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.
我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
那不是我的范圍,但我會為你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答復。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這里見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
這種軟件的研制超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.