對不起,我可以問個問題嗎? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
在你接著干之前,我有一個問題。 Before you go on, I have a question.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
當然,你什么都可以問。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎? Would you please clarify your question?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
最后會有時間發問的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
我們怎么會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
那是一個很難回答的問題。 Thats a tough question to answer.
一共要花多少錢呢? How much will all this cost?
目前我要多討論那個問題。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我查對一下然后送還給你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.
我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
那不是我的范圍,但我會為你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答復。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這里見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
這種軟件的研制超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.