Cause and effect 原因與結果
Since increased performance is not our only concern, I’d now like to talk about
由于業績增長并不是我們唯一關注的, 我想在此談論一下...
As a result of this new feature, we must now consider
由于這個新的特點, 我們現在必須考慮...
As a result, we have to find new ways to increase our market share.
由此, 我們不得不尋找增長我們市場占有額的新方法.
Consequently, we have been developing a more efficient engine.
結果, 我們已經開發了一臺更高性能的發動機。
Therefore, I’d now like to show you our latest test results.
所以,我現在想就我們最新檢測結果給大家進行展示。
Purpose 目的
In order to take advantage of this new technology, we have to look at the market. 為了利用這個新技術的優勢, 我們一定要了解市場。
For the new model to work effectively, we need a new kind of valve.
為了新模型高效運行,我們需要一種新的電子管。
Contrast 對比
Although the machine operates well at low temperatures, at high temperatures there are some problems.
雖然在低溫下機器運行正常,但在高溫下它存在著許多問題。
Unlike the ST-4X, the ST5X is very compact.
與ST-4X不同的是,ST-5X非常簡潔。
Instead of batteries, the news model uses solar power.
新的型號不再用電池,而用太陽能。
Nevertheless,… 然而...
However,… 但是...
On the other hand,… 另外...
Reinforcement 進一步的補充說明
In addition to Asia, we are also marketing the product in South America.
除亞洲外, 我們還在南美開發了市場。
In addition, we plan to introduce more robots to our production lines.
除此之外, 我們計劃在生產線上引入更多的機器人。
Furthermore, the program can translate from Japanese to English.
另外, 此程序可以從日語翻成英語。
Introducing a summary 介紹總結
As you can see, these improvements increase fuel efficiency and allow us to lower our production costs.
據大家了解,這些改進會增加燃料的性能。同時減少產品的成本。
Introducing a concluding statement 陳述
I am sure these improvements will allow us to win back our market share.
我確信這些改進將有助于我們贏回市場份額。
It’s clear that the new model meets all of our customers’ requirements.
很明顯,新的型號滿足我們客戶的需求。