JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.
詹妮.羅斯:這邊是文具柜、紙張、文件、鉛筆、等等。有需要盡管取用。
Here is the photocopier.
這是復印機。
And here is the fax machine.
這是傳真機。
And this is the coffee machine.
這里是咖啡機。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
來杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.
愛德華.格林:不, 謝謝。
JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.
詹妮.羅斯:凱特,這位是愛德華.格林。他是新來的銷售主管。
KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me
凱特.麥凱納:啊。愛德華。你好。歡迎加入Bibury系統公司市場營銷部,打擾一下。
KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.
凱特.麥凱納:你好, 凱特.麥凱納。
EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?
愛德華.格林:凱特的工作職責是什么?
JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.
詹妮.羅斯:她是銷售部的主管。她很能干。
EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?
愛德華.格林:她在公司架構中的位置是怎樣的?
JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to
Don. You are here and you report to Don.
詹妮.羅斯:公司架構是這樣的。堂是銷售和市場營銷總監,是董事會的成員。凱特向堂報告工作。你的位置在這兒,你向堂報告工作。
JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.
詹妮.羅斯:這是會議室。這里是我們的一系列產品。玩具。
Come on, let's go to the R D workshop.
來,我們去看一下R D車間。
EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R D?
愛德華.格林:對不起。R D什么意思啊?
JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.
詹妮.羅斯:就是研發部,研究和發展的意思。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.
愛德華.格林:啊,明白了。
GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.
杰拉爾丁:……謝謝您的來電 …… 再見。
JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive Harris. We call him Clive.
詹妮.羅斯:總裁的辦公室在一樓。克萊夫·哈里斯。我們叫他克萊夫。
Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.
啊, 這是克萊夫的秘書, 薩利。
EDWARD GREEN: hello.
愛德華.格林:你好。
JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?
詹妮.羅斯:這個你已經見過了,杰拉爾丁,我們的接待員?
GERALDINE: Hi.
杰拉爾丁:你好。