Who are you on the inside?
你內心是什么樣的人?
Unique 獨一無二的;獨特的
So when talking about yourself, you want to talk about why you are unique.
所以當談論到你自己的時候,你會想談談為什么你是獨一無二的。
That shows how unique they are.
這說明他們是多么的獨特。
On the inside 內心里面
Yeah, like I feel like sometimes we are different on that outside than the person that we on the inside.
是的,就像我覺得有時候我們的外在和內在是不同的。
You will have a deeper understanding of who they are when you ask who they are on the inside.
當你詢問他們內心是什么樣的人時,你會對他們有更深的了解。
Humble 謙遜的;謙虛的
Chinese people value the trait of being humble.
中國人重視謙遜的品質。
Chinese people are quite humble about who they are.
中國人非常謙虛。
Ambitious 有野心的;野心勃勃的;有上進心的
I consider myself ambitious.
我覺得我是個很有抱負的人。
I feel like when people are telling me about themselves, they always talk about how ambitious they are.
我覺得當人們跟我講他們自己時,他們總會說他們自己有多么的雄心勃勃。
Cocky 過分自信的;自以為是的
People who are cocky are just so rude and they just look stupid.
自以為的人非常粗魯,而且他們看起來還很蠢。
Cocky is being too pround in a negative way.
自以為是是一種負面的自負。
Determined 堅定的;堅決的
Most bosses like determined and ambitious new employees.
大多數老板喜歡有決心,有抱負的新員工。
I am a determined person, always willing to achieve higher goals.
我是一個堅定的人,總是樂意去實現更高的目標。