It can also solve a practical problem of MOOCs, the business aspect.
它也能解決大規模網絡公開課在其商業方面的實際問題。
We can also license these MOOC courses to other universities,
我們還可以授權這些網絡公開課面向其他的大學,
and therein lies a revenue model for MOOCs, where the university that licenses it with the professor
其中蘊藏著MOOCs的收益模式,那些授權使用的大學,其任課教授
can use these online courses like the next-generation textbook.
可以使用這些就像下一代的教科書的在線課程。
They can use as much or as little as they like, and it becomes a tool in the teacher's arsenal.
他們可以想用多少就用多少,它就是老師武器庫中的一個工具。
Finally, I would like to have you dream with me for a little bit. I would like us to really reimagine education.
最后,我想要大家與我一起想象一小會兒,我希望能夠真正重新定義教育。
We will have to move from lecture halls to e-spaces.
我們將會有從講堂轉移到電子空間。
We have to move from books to tablets like the Aakash in India or the Raspberry Pi, 20 dollars. The Aakash is 40 dollars.
我們要從使用書本轉移到使用平板電腦,就像印度的Aakash平板電腦或20美元的樹莓派電腦。Aakash平板售價40美元。
We have to move from bricks-and-mortar school buildings to digital dormitories.
我們要從磚泥構筑的學校建筑轉移到數字化房間。
But I think at the end of the day, I think we will still need one lecture hall in our universities.
但我想終有一天,我們仍然需要一個課堂保留在大學里。
Otherwise, how else do we tell our grandchildren that your grandparents sat in that room
否則,我們要怎樣告訴我們的子孫,你們的爺爺奶奶當初就坐在那個房間里
in neat little rows like cornstalks and watched this professor at the end talk about content,
一排一排整齊得就像田里的玉米桿,然后在后排看著教授講授知識,
and, you know, you didn't even have a rewind button. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
知道嗎?你根本沒有后退鍵可以按。謝謝。謝謝謝謝。