Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Hey, Susie. What are you looking at?
泰勒:嘿,蘇西。你在看什么?
Susie: Oh, hi, Taylor. I'm looking at study tours.
蘇西:哦,嗨,泰勒。我在看游學行程。
Taylor: I was an exchange student when I was younger.
泰勒:我年輕的時候當過交換學生。
Susie: You were? Where did you go?
蘇西:真的嗎?你去了哪里?
Taylor: I spent a month in Japan. It was a great experience.
泰勒:我在日本待了一個月。那是個很棒的經驗。
Susie: What did you study there?
蘇西:你在那里學了什么?
Taylor: I studied Japanese and learned about traditional culture.
泰勒:我學了日語,還有他們的傳統文化。
Susie: That sounds interesting.
蘇西:聽起來很有趣。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Which tour will you go on?
泰勒:你會參加哪個行程?
Susie: I'm not sure, yet. I'm trying to select one.
蘇西:我還不確定。我正在想辦法做出選擇。
Taylor: If you go to Europe, you can visit the churches and museums. Or you could study great artists and writers.
泰勒:你如果去歐洲,就可以參觀很多教堂和博物館?;蛘吣阋部梢匝芯拷艹鏊囆g家與作家的作品。
Susie: That's a good idea! I'll regret it if I don't do that.
蘇西:真是好主意!我如果不這么做,將來一定會后悔的。
Taylor: Which one? Will you visit museums or study artists?
泰勒:你是指哪一點?你要去參觀博物館,還是研究藝術家的作品?
Susie: No. I'll regret it if I don't go to Europe!
蘇西:不是,我是說我如果不去歐洲,將來一定會后侮!