覺得無奈時的回應:
Oh...ok...
哦,好吧。
M: Did you know that a fly can fly?
你知道蒼蠅居然會飛嗎?
D: Oh... ok...
哦,好吧。
Oh... That's interesting.
這還挺有趣的.
Oh..Interesting.
呵呵。(取決于你的語氣)
表達明白對方的意思:
I understand your point of view.
我明白你的觀點。
I hear you, I hear you.
我懂,我懂。
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
不完全同意對方的觀點,可以在以上表達后,加上一個but
I understand your point of view but...
我明白你的觀點, 但是...
I hear you, I hear you but...
我懂,但是...
I see what you mean but...
我明白你的意思,但是...
贊同對方的建議:
A: Let us go out and eat some chow mein.
我們去吃炒面吧!
B: Sounds great!
聽上去棒極了!
贊同,但是有更好的建議:
A: Let us go out and eat some chow mein.
我們去吃炒面吧!
B: That's not bad... How about we go out for a pizza instead?
聽上去還不錯,要不我們還是去吃披薩吧?