別人問"Do you wanna hang out some time?" / "Maybe we should hang out some time?" 有的時候是真心的邀請,有的時候只是說再見的一種方式。視情況氛圍來定。
1.只是用來說再見
"It was really good talking with you."
跟你聊得挺開心的。
"Yeah. That was great. Yeah, so (um) (you know) yeah maybe we should hang out some time."
是啊。額,那什么,改天什么時候再聚唄。
"Yeah, that'd be great."
行。
"All right. So take care."
嗯。那,當心.
"Okay. Bye."
好的,拜。
2.真誠邀請
"So it was really great talking with you."
跟你聊得很開心。
"Yeah. That was really cool (you know)."
嗯嗯,糙開熏的!
"Yeah absolutely."
絕對是。
"Maybe we should hang out some time, (you know), have dinner, get coffee or something"
下次再一起出來聚聚唄,吃個飯喝個咖啡啥的。
"That would be great."
太好了。
"What about weekend? Are you free this weekend?"
周末怎么樣?這個周末你有空嗎?
"Yeah, I guess so. I don't have any plans."
嗯嗯,應該有的。我周末沒有什么安排。
"OK, we'll follow up then."
好的,那到時候再聯系。
"OK, take care"
好的,回家當心。
"Bye"
拜拜
soon: 并不一定表示盡快,也有可能是客套。
J: I'd really love to continue this conversation, but I really need to go now. I have to get back to the office.
我很想跟你繼續聊下去,但是我真的得走了。我得回辦公室了。
C: OK, well, let's get together soon.
好的吧,下次再聚。
J: Alright, bye!
好的,拜拜。
真正的盡快,越快越好我們用as soon as it can be, at the earliest opportunity, as soon as possible, at the first chance來表示。
Good is not as a praise, it actually means average, acceptable: 雖然中文當中把good翻譯成“好”,但其實它在英文中并不是一個贊揚,而表示一般般,尚可接受。
Your reason for being late to work sounds good to me.
你這遲到的理由聽起來還可以接受。